Reset the Deck
- Take the Roman flyer and return it to the rowboat envelope. Seal this.
- Take the medicine bottle riddle and return it to the "Captain's Chest." Seal this.
- Take the "Captain's Chest" and the note from X and place them into the Captain's Cabin envelope. Seal this.
- Take the cork and push it back into the rum bottle using a pen or a pencil.
- Place the plundered items list, the note from the galleymaster, the pork bill of sale, the "I" shell, and the "N" shell into the "Galley" envelope and seal this.
- Place the diamond, the "M" shell, the "D" shell, and the "C" shell into the Chest" Envelope. Seal this.
- Place the chest envelope, the conversion rate paper, the tobacco bill of sale, the starfish, the gold coin, the "E" shell, and the handkerchief into the Crew's Quarters envelope. Seal this.
- Click HERE to print off a new netting sheet and anachronism clue sheet. Copy over the clue onto the back of this new anachronism clue sheet.
- Place the rowboat, captain's cabin, galley, crew's quarters, "I" shell, cloth bill, netting sheet, and anachronism possibilities sheet into the deck envelope. Close this and place into the box.
Reset the Brig
- Re-tape the brig bars into the box above the deck envelope.
- Place one key and the silver coin into the window envelope and seal it.
- Place the prisoner list, another key, a bronze coin, and the "E" shell into the trapdoor envelope.
- Place the newspaper, a key, and the mirror into the trunk. Seal this.
- Place the pirate dictionary, blacklight, the remaining bronze coin, the trunk, the window, and the trapdoor into the EMIT envelope. Seal this.
- Place the blacklight message into the rum bottle and place with the EMIT envelope on top of the brig bars.
- Place the welcome message on top of the EMIT envelope and the rum bottle and close the box.
This checklist, the props, puzzles, and website are all property of Escape the Crate: Subscription Box Adventure. All Rights Reserved.